Yelp Webinar Aims to Help Dealers Use the Online PlatformOctober 22nd, 2015 by Editor
Do you Yelp? If not, why not?
Welton Hong of Ring Ring Marketing will host a webinar for door and window dealers next week that could help you navigate this popular online platform for connecting businesses and customers.
The seminar, “Making Friends with Yelp,” will teach dealers the following:
• Why Yelp is very important these days (i.e. higher conversions, better for SEO, better traffic);
• How to navigate a Yelp business page;
• How to set up a profile on Yelp to be 100 percent accurate;
• How to interpret the analytics data in Yelp;
• How the Yelp filter works and how can they get more reviews “unfiltered”;
• How to respond to positive reviews;
• How to respond to negative reviews ;
• How to get negative reviews removed;
• How to get more Yelp reviews; and
• Should they pay Yelp advertising or not? What is the difference between CPM and PPC advertising in Yelp, and which is better for them?
The webinar will be Tuesday, October 27 at 11 a.m. PT/2 p.m. ET. Learn more and sign up by going to: http://www.ringringmarketing.com/yelpwebinar.