Ring Ring Marketing to Host Google Analytics WebinarNovember 11th, 2015 by Editor
Ring Ring Marketing will host a free webinar on November 17 at 1 p.m. ET (11 a.m. PT) to educate door and window dealers about leveraging Google Analytics to increase their phone calls.
According to Ring Ring Marketing, many successful door and window dealers diligently monitor their Google Analytics data. They’re also reacting to it to improve their websites to increase their leads. Additionally, they are using this data to determine whether to increase or decrease certain ad spends.
In this webinar, door and window dealers will learn the following:
• How to set up Google Analytics and log in to your Google Analytics account;
• A step-by-step guide to navigating Google Analytics;
• How to track the number of conversions from your website;
• The key metrics to look at, the industry benchmarks for these metrics, and how to increase conversions for your website based on these metrics;
• How to track the number of people who are coming to your website and where they’re coming from (i.e. Google Organic, Google Ads, Yelp, YP, newspapers, referrals, direct mails, emails, Facebook, etc);
• How long people are staying on your site and how deep they are going on your website;
• How many people are returning to your website;
• The most popular pages that people are visiting;
• Which pages are not working on your website (i.e. high exit rate and high bounce rate) and how to improve them, and;
• The keywords people are using to find your website organically.
To learn more about the webinar and to register, follow this link.