NFRC Keeps 2017 Executive CommitteeFebruary 27th, 2018 by Editor
The National Fenestration Rating Council’s (NFRC) 2018 executive committee will remain comprised of its 2017 members.
NFRC CEO Deb Callahan says the organization made considerable strides last year, educating the public about the value of its ratings and implementing several projects aimed at streamlining its programs to create more value for its program participants. She sees the executive committee and the organization growing stronger together as they accelerate these initiatives throughout 2018.
“The advantage to retaining last year’s members is that they already have a sense of shared purpose,” Callahan said. “This will allow us to generate new ideas faster, work even more efficiently, and ultimately get more done for our stakeholders.”
The executive committee includes the following members:
- Paul Bush, Vitro Architectural Glass – Chair
- Daniel Huard, Humann Building Solutions, USGBC – Vice Chair
- Jeff Baker, WESTLab – Ombudsman
- Kerry Haglund, Efficient Windows Collaborative – Treasurer
- Greg McKenna, Kawneer – Member-at-Large
- Kevin Vilhauer, Milgard Manufacturing, Inc. – Secretary