FGIA Announces New Board of DirectorsFebruary 25th, 2020 by Emmariah Holcomb
The Fenestration and Glazing Industry Alliance (FGIA) annual conference, which was held recently in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., featured an introduction to the 2020 Board of Directors.
FGIA is the result of having combined the American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA) and the Insulating Glass Manufacturers Alliance (IGMA) as of the first of this year, the FGIA board of directors includes representatives who actively served in leadership roles within either of the associations.
FGIA’s 2020 board of directors include:
- Chairman, Donnie Hunter, Kawneer Company, Inc.;
- Vice chairman, Dan Parrish, Pella Corporation; and
- Treasurer, Bill Briese, GED Integrated Solutions.
Architectural Products Council (APC) Directors
- Robert Jutras, CLEB Laboratory Inc.;
- Georges Thiret, Graham Architectural Products Corp.; and
- Mike Turner, YKK AP America, Inc.
Glass Products Council (GPC) Directors
- Rob Grommesh, Cardinal Glass Industries Inc.;
- Mark Mikkelson, Andersen Corporation; and
- Helen Sanders, Technoform.
Residential Products Council (RPC) Directors
- Kevin Anez, Milgard Manufacturing, Inc.;
- Rob Luter, Lippert Components, Inc.; and
- Kevin Seiling, VEKA Inc.
“This slate of experienced and dedicated board members is well-positioned to lead FGIA through this first transitional year and to establish our direction for the future. We are fortunate to have so much fenestration and glass expertise specific to both residential and commercial construction markets among our officers and directors to drive our organization forward,” said Janice Yglesias, FGIA executive director.