ASTM International Relaunches International Laboratory DirectoryJuly 19th, 2016 by Editor
ASTM International has redesigned its International Laboratory Directory, which the organization calls the only directory in the world dedicated to helping manufacturers find the right labs to test their products.
Independent laboratories throughout the world rely on thousands of standards and test methods, including many developed by ASTM International. The organization says that by working with these labs, manufacturers can help ensure that their products meet key safety and performance criteria, which in turn sends a strong message to existing and potential customers.
The new International Laboratory Directory:
• lists standards and test methods that each laboratory can perform;
• provides locations of laboratories throughout the world;
• allows labs to improve search ranking by purchasing keywords that highlight industry-specific strengths and services;
• allows manufacturers and other potential partners to compare laboratories; and,
• offers groupings for multiple laboratories that are part of one company.
Annual fees start at $150. Go here for more information.