Webinar to Educate on OSHA Crane RuleApril 2nd, 2013 | Category: Event News
The new Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulation for crane usage is in effect with final crane operator requirements beginning in early 2014. The only thing dealers know for sure is they aren’t sure how and if they have to comply with OSHA’s requirements, says the National Lumber and Building Material Dealers Association (NLBMDA). To help educate the industry the association is hosting a webinar industry members can attend on a variety of different dates. NLBMDA adds that this is ideal for owners, supervisors or managers with safety responsibilities.
By the end of the webinar attendees should be able to answer the following:
• Identify if your company is exempt from the OSHA crane regulation;
• Explain the activities that could keep you from having to comply with the rule; and
• List what additional training you or your employees may need if you are required to comply.
Attendees may choose from one of four dates:
• Tuesday, April 23, 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. ET
• Thursday, April 25, 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. ET
• Tuesday, April 30, 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. ET
• Thursday, May 2, 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. ET
Visit the association’s website to register.