Truckload Carriers Honored for Outstanding Service to Pella Corp.April 5th, 2012 | Category: Industry News
Pella Corp., together with Ryder System Inc., its third-party logistics provider, honored outstanding carriers with its 2011 Truckload Carrier of the Year Awards. Carriers honored for their performance in safely and efficiently transporting Pella’s doors, windos and other materials from the respective Pella manufacturing sites include:
• Gettysburg, Pa. Operations – Watsontown Trucking Company, Milton, Pa.
• West Columbia, S.C. Operations – Millis Transfer, Inc., Black River Falls, Wis.
• Murray, Ky. Operations – Hayes Brothers Trucking Inc., Benton, Ky.
• Pella, Iowa Operations – Bisom Truck Line Inc., Newton, Iowa
• Overall Carrier of the Year – Bisom Truck Line Inc., Newton, Iowa
On March 7, 2012 Bisom Truck Line was invited to Pella to be recognized as the overall carrier of the year award recipient.
“We have very high expectations of our carriers in order to deliver Pella products to our customers in a competitive marketplace,” says John Holterhaus, Pella outbound logistics manager. “We’re proud to honor these carriers for their exceptional performance and dedication to our business.”