Report Now Available on Global Door and Window MarketJuly 12th, 2012 | Category: Industry News
Research and Markets announced a new report, which it says is an in-depth financial evaluation of the global door and window market. Using the unique Plimsoll method of analysis, each of the top 500 companies included is individually assessed and ranked against each other and compared to industry averages. Using up-to-date financial information available, the two-page per company analysis provides detailed financial analysis for each organization.
Following are some of the key findings:
• 92 of the 500 companies analyzed have been rated as Danger;
• 67 companies are ripe for takeover;
• 75 companies achieved greater than 10 percent increase in sales last year.;
• 59 companies made a pre-tax loss; and
• 214 companies saw sales fall last year.
Each company is individually analyzed in both its own currency and U.S. dollars. Along with individual company information, this report also contains a study of the market, based on the companies analyzed. This key information includes:
• Best trading partners (based on commercial and financial strength);
• Sales growth (highest sales, growth rate, size of market based on the companies analyzed, average growth);
• Profitability (Profit return on assets, pre-tax profit margins, industry average); and
• Fastest growing companies (performance matrix).
Additional information is available through the Research and Markets website.