Happy Halloween from the DWM Staff: Vote for your Favorite CostumeOctober 31st, 2011 by DWM Magazine
Key Communications Inc., publishers of DWM magazine, celebrated Halloween today with its annual costume contest. This year’s contest drew ten participants showing their Halloween spirit.
• Holly Biller, vice president of digital media services, dressed as “The Swiss Miss” of hot chocolate fame;
• Nicki Blount, ad coordinator, rocked out to the tunes of the ’80s;
• Dawn Campbell, art director, donned an original Candy Corn costume;
• Ally Curran, administrative assistant, dressed as a 1950s housewife;
• Erin Harris, administrative assistant, donned a German barmaid costume;
• Cari Holt, graphic designer, came dressed as the logo for one of Key’s events, Glass TEXpo™;
• Bryan Hovey, web developer, displayed a bit of Allstate mayhem;
• Sahely Mukerji, editor of USGNN.com™, ventured out as Miss Smarty Pants;
• Penny Stacey, editor of glassBYTEs.com/AGRR magazine, dressed as Tinkerbell; and
• Tara Taffera, editor DWM, dressed as a first-time marathon runner.
Voting is available online through the end of day on Wednesday, November 2. Be sure to cast your own votes here.