Happy Halloween from the DWM Staff: Vote for your Favorite CostumeOctober 31st, 2011 | Category: Industry News
Key Communications Inc., publishers of DWM magazine, celebrated Halloween today with its annual costume contest. This year’s contest drew ten participants showing their Halloween spirit.
• Holly Biller, vice president of digital media services, dressed as “The Swiss Miss” of hot chocolate fame;
• Nicki Blount, ad coordinator, rocked out to the tunes of the ’80s;
• Dawn Campbell, art director, donned an original Candy Corn costume;
• Ally Curran, administrative assistant, dressed as a 1950s housewife;
• Erin Harris, administrative assistant, donned a German barmaid costume;
• Cari Holt, graphic designer, came dressed as the logo for one of Key’s events, Glass TEXpo™;
• Bryan Hovey, web developer, displayed a bit of Allstate mayhem;
• Sahely Mukerji, editor of USGNN.com™, ventured out as Miss Smarty Pants;
• Penny Stacey, editor of glassBYTEs.com/AGRR magazine, dressed as Tinkerbell; and
• Tara Taffera, editor DWM, dressed as a first-time marathon runner.
Voting is available online through the end of day on Wednesday, November 2. Be sure to cast your own votes here.