Florida Window, Door and Millwork Council Adopts ObjectivesApril 18th, 2011 | Category: Industry News
The Florida Building Material Association (FBMA) recently established a Florida Window, Door and Millwork Council (FWD&MC). The members have announced that they plan to:
1. Develop educational and other programs to meet the needs of the members;
2. Represent the interests of its members in the Florida public policy arena: including the legislature, regulatory agencies and the Florida Building Code Commission;
3. Research and develop reports, studies, etc., as they relate to its members within the state of Florida;
4. Analyze and recommend solutions to statewide problems that could have an effect on its members;
5. Provide written communication to keep its members informed on statewide issues that affect them;
6. Promote the products its members produce and sell;
7. Help to make its members more effective, efficient and profitable; and
8. Provide opportunities for its members’ personnel to learn from each other through networking.
For more information visit the association website.