Fenestration Canada Joins CEEAMarch 4th, 2014 by DWM Magazine
Fenestration Canada is now a member of the Canadian Energy Efficiency Alliance (CEEA). The Alliance is a national organization solely dedicated to the advancement of energy efficiency and conservation in Canada.
As a leading non-government energy-efficiency advocate in Canada, CEEA’s mission is to improve access to energy efficiency information and increase awareness of its benefits to the Canadian economy and environment. Through its collaborative advocacy approach CEEA is set to lead and define the discussion on energy efficiency policy development and promotion.
As a member of CEEA, Fenestration Canada says it will be able to take advantage of the following benefits:
• Participation in advocacy briefings, including Advocacy Day on Parliament Hill;
• Policy development through CEEA committees;
• Promotion of Fenestration Canada’s energy efficiency-related initiatives on CEEA’s Twitter and LinkedIn streams as well as the eNewsletter – Efficiency Matters;
• Association’s logo and URL link on the CEEA website;
• CEEA E-blasts, member bulletins and e-Newsletter –Efficiency Matters;
• Discounts to CEEA events and industry events; and
• CEEA logo to promote the Alliance membership on the association’s website.
Fenestration Canada has been invited to nominate a representative to join CEEA’s board of directors. CEEA has issued a call for nominations from members who are interested in growing the association and increasing the profile of energy efficiency by becoming part of its board.Those who are interested should contact: Robert H. Rivard, executive director – Fenestration Canada, firstname.lastname@example.org