EESCC Standardization Roadmap Comment Period to End SoonFebruary 25th, 2014 by DWM Magazine
The public comment period for the ANSI Energy Efficiency Standardization Coordination Collaborative (EESCC) V1.0 draft will end on March 15.
The draft of the roadmap can be viewed at www.ansi.org/eescc and comments can be submitted there as well.
The EESCC Standardization Roadmap V1.0 draft currently outlines 116 recommendations to advance energy efficiency in the built environment through standards and conformance activities in five key areas:
- Chapter One: Building energy and water assessment and performance standards;
- Chapter Two: System integration and systems communications;
- Chapter Three: Building energy rating, labeling, and simulation;
- Chapter Four: Evaluation, measurement and verification; and
- Chapter Five: Workforce credentialing.
The final publication of the roadmap is expected in mid-2014.