NFRC Membership Elects Six New Board Members
Members of the National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC) elected six members to serve on the board of directors.
"We are very pleased with the way elections proceeded this year and are excited to welcome our new board members," said Jim Benney, NFRC’s executive director. "Each year when we choose our leadership, the very best that our industry has to offer rises to the top. This year is no exception."
Beginning in December, the following members will assume or continue their positions on the group’s board of directors:
- Stephen Selkowitz, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory - General Interest Category;
- Tony Rygg, California Energy Commission - General Interest Category;
- Steven Rosenstock, Edison Electric Institute - General Interest Category;
- Steve Strawn, JELD-WEN Inc. - Fenestration Industry – Residential;
- Stephen Farrar, Guardian Industries Corp. - Fenestration Industry – Glass; and
- Joe Hayden, Pella Corp. - Fenestration Industry – Unspecified.
Need more info and analysis about the issues?
to subscribe to DWM magazine.